Hey guys. We owe you some news about upcoming release of JnG on Steam. So here it is:
We plan to finish our work on the game this week. Right now Mac version is in the making and we should be able to send the packs to Steam next week. Unfortunately the Linux version will be delayed, because the guy who should do it for us is extremely busy this month. Bad luck .
THE CHANGES WE MADE IN THE GAME
In the end the controller will work everywhere. In the menus and ship equipping you have to move the cursor around with the sticks. It is clumsy, but it works. Still better than not having it at all. Buttons will be fully customizable.
We added an option to choose, how to display the game on modern screens. You can either stretch the game horizontally to fill 16:9 (or whatever) aspect ratio or you can maintain the original 4:3 with black stripes on sides.
Some minor changes were made to Tetrix minigame and in Atarix we distinguished the symbols so colorblind may crack crates too now.
We made the dreaded race level a little bit less frustrating.
Several other minor fixes and tweaks were made, like fixing the secrets counter and changes to some of the medals. Overall nothing important to the gameplay.
Here’s the list of achievements, if you are the kind of guy who likes to collect those things. You can compare them to you old stats and see how you will fare .
- Find all secrets.
- Finish game on hard difficulty or higher.
- Get to 10th round of the campaign.
- Finish campaign without being shot down.
- Reach score of 100 millions.
- Reach score of 10.000 in Tetrix.
- Kill 60 troops with one hit.
- Kill 100.000 troops.
- Kill 100.000 air targets.
- Kill 10.000 ground targets.
- Destroy 250.000 targets.
- Crack 100 crates open.
- Activate 100 devices with RemCon.
- Unlock all 12 ships.
- Make one hero obtain all medals.
- Find and capture all 9 galactic villains.
- Pick up 100 hitchhikers.
- Find Mr. Perfect’s secret level.
- Find the secret level with spammers.
- Find the secret base on lava planet’s moon.
- Find the secret science lab level.
- Finish one level with Armageddonator.
That’s all for now. Hopefully the game will be out very soon.