Version 1.6 of Rampage Knights on Steam is out!
Merry Christmas! Here’s a little present for those of you who can’t imagine family holiday without gutting demons and crushing skeleton skulls. We’ve added several new deadly contraptions and life threatning conditions to amp up the challenge of the deadly depths of the dark castle! Endless mode didn’t make it to this update but we will bring it in the next one.
- New mid-game boss Pits and the Pendulum.
- You can now view some basic statistics of your hero in the camp (total kills, rooms explored etc). Look at the chalkboard on the wagon next to Mighty Maximus.
- It’s snowing in the enchanted forest!
- You can now encouter new rooms with dangerous objects: rolling spikeballs, fire spitting gargoyles, and acid spitting pipes.
- New type of shop with unique powerful items. Vampire shop sells various buffs for your hero but you have to pay with your vitality!
- New blessing Lightning Fast: You move fast around and swing all weapons with maximum speed.
- New blessing Finder’s Luck: You have a big chance for loot from enemies and decorations.
- New blessing Blessing of Vigor: You get full health in every new room.
- New blessing Heavenly Protection: You get all immunities.
- New disease Food Poisoning: Eating food makes you sick (HP -1).
- New disease Fat Disease: Food randomly makes you fat and slow. You destroy your armor and belt and you cannot wear a new one until you loose weight.
- New disease Big Feet Disease: Your swolen feet destroy your boots but you kicks and stomp harder.
- New disease Chicken Disease: Sometimes you need to lay an egg. You cannot help it!
- New curse Alchemist’s Nightmare: All potions have random effect on you.
- New curse Cursed Treasures: Demons are springing out of opened chests.
Fixes & changes
- Protector’s plate armor has finite durability.
- Beam from Demonic Eye familiar does not hit the other player in co-op and its power is more balanced.
- Magic carpet speed raised from 80 to 100.
- Magic carpet is not visible at the bottom of screen in the final boss fight.
- Mysterious potion does not keep empty replenishing potion in inventory if replenishing effect is triggered.
- Fixed a problem with players not showing in Steam client’s “recent games”.
- Fixed a bug when host could crash if client disconnects while joining public online game. We still don’t know why clients disconnects, but at least it should not crash the host anymore.