Version 1.8 of Rampage Knights on Steam is out!
Hi guys! With Halloween around the corner we have prepared this small update for the occasion. Along with Halloween related decorations here and there, we have some new items and game modes for fun. Enjoy!
The main feature of the update: three new game modes!
- Bombo-rama mutation: Everything explodes, everything drops bombs, all weapons act like Bomba-stick!
- Flying Daggers mutation: You are small and nimble with only 30 HP, but you get a batch of free daggers in every new room! Throw away!
- Arena: Try go through 20 waves of increasingly challenging enemies with very little resources. No randomisation, pure skill!
Other new features and changes in Halloween update:
- New Halloween themed camp and spooky forest for the first November week!
- Three new achievements for winning the mutations with new hats and faces as reward.
- New curse Duck Madness: All items appear to be ducks! QUACK!
- New low tier potions: Magnifying Elixir (Increases your size), Antidote (Gives immunity to poison but nearly kills you), Potion of Quickening (You get smaller and faster).
- New high tier potions: Potion of the Unbreakable (You loose half of your vitality, but gain massive regeneration), Toxic Elixir of Life (Gives you an extra life, but seriously poisons you)
- New scroll Goblin Shop Voucher: Use in shop to get the nearest item for free.
- New item Source of Necromancer: Every kill recharges a lot of mana.
- New item Halloween Mask: Disquises you as a monster until you hit some.
- New familiar Minicula: Sucks blood of the fallen enemies. Every kill regenerates 1 hp.
- New familiar Tiny Dominatrix: Her whip cracks hurt all enemies around.
- Beggar curse only prevents collecting new coins, you don’t lose your existing coins. It also does not affect Goldjaw anymore.
- New enemies: witch, vampire giant and mushroom giant.