Author Topic: Rampage Knights Wiki  (Read 6341 times)

MilkN2Sugars

• View Profile
    • Rampage Knights Wiki
Rampage Knights Wiki
« on: July 05, 2014, 02:48:39 pm »
Hey guys,

With the launch of the Rampage Knights demo and it's Steam Greenlight and Indiegogo campaigns, I thought it'd be a good idea to set up a Wiki for the game. The site will provide guides and information to help people play the game better, and answer any questions they may have.  :)

We’re just starting out so the Wiki is currently pretty empty, but I hope that over time it can become a really valuable resource for Rampage Knights players.

I’d love to hear any suggestions or feedback you have, so if you have any please do post them here or on the community portal, or even shoot me a message.

Thanks,
Milk.

>> Rampage Knights Wiki <<
Lost adventurer.

boovie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Rampage Knights Wiki
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 09:47:46 am »
Hi MilkN2Sugars!
I noticed the wiki on reddit yesterday and I was really surprised, you did a great job :)

MilkN2Sugars

• View Profile
    • Rampage Knights Wiki
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 08:01:31 pm »
Thanks!
Lost adventurer.

MilkN2Sugars

• View Profile
    • Rampage Knights Wiki
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 10:21:02 am »
We've just reached 100 articles.  :)
Lost adventurer.

undead

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 01:23:07 pm »
:D

I never though someone would see the internal names of the entities and put them on a website. We must do better job naming the creatures in the next version ;). I think "Catastro" is probably even copyrighted.

MilkN2Sugars

• View Profile
    • Rampage Knights Wiki
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 08:40:48 am »
:D

I never though someone would see the internal names of the entities and put them on a website. We must do better job naming the creatures in the next version ;). I think "Catastro" is probably even copyrighted.

Haha. :) It was the best way I could think of doing it. Let me know if you want any changed before then!
Lost adventurer.