Author Topic: Progress update  (Read 2835 times)

MilkN2Sugars

• View Profile
    • Rampage Knights Wiki
Progress update
« on: July 08, 2014, 08:01:20 pm »
Just in case anyone missed it:  :)

Hi guys!

Here is a small update on the progress of the game.

You may have noticed that the Indiegogo campaign is not very successfull yet. We are trying to contact many game web sites, blogs and youtube players but so far only a few has responded. It is really hard to get noticed.

But what is really successfull for us is the Greenlight. We are currently at rank 25. Valve has been adding bundles of more than 70 games to Steam from Greenlight recently, so we are now pretty sure we will get on Steam in the next wave. And that is very important for us with regards to the online co-op and online matchmaking.

We are happy that we have received mostly positive comments from people about the game and the demo. One feature that is often requested is a local co-op on a single machine. We haven't promised this feature in the campaigns, because we didn't think it is so much important on the PC platform and also there are some gameplay and technical issues to solve. But with the amount of people who would like to have this feature, we will definitely give it a higher priority in our todo list.

Right now we are focusing on the game itself again. We are working on more items and on better skin system which allows improved hero transformations. For example you can turn yourseft into a werewolf now and then into a cyclop to become a one-eyed werewolf! (Wereclop? Cywolf? :D) We also started to work on bosses!

Source
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rampage-knights#activity
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/272377354/1404841401
Lost adventurer.

Nano

• View Profile
Re: Progress update
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 04:56:54 am »
I think this game would be much better if the character's progress might be saved , it would certainly be something that I would spend too much time playing like a Diablo , the game is very good, but it does not save progress , I felt horrible and has stopped play with my brother