Author Topic: About the end (SPOILERS)  (Read 7096 times)

all_zebest

• View Profile
About the end (SPOILERS)
« on: May 11, 2013, 09:05:10 am »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 09:12:39 am by all_zebest »

Tovy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: About the end (SPOILERS)
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 11:06:23 am »
Northmark was my most expensive game (and the most loss :) I have ever created. I ran a Kickstarter and Greenligh projects, but they were not successful. I planned the game to be two times longer. I finished at least the first half of the game and I planned to make a free update later. But the game has not been sold good (but it's interesting, that I receive more positive feedbacks from buyers than before!), so I decided to don't add anything new to the game. I'm sorry..

all_zebest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 02:20:05 am »
Thank you for your answer.
It is a really good game, very well ballanced and well written. I wrote an elogious little article about it for RPG FRance. What I would have liked to see is at least ONE little image when you clear the game. That is not too much to ask, I think.
If you want my option, you should relaunch a Kicstarter campaign with a lower goal (6 000 dollars) to finish the game. It deserves it.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 02:23:19 am by all_zebest »

Tovy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 10:05:25 am »
Hi! I bid delayed reply, sorry :)

I finish only a half of the game. We had a Northmark Kickstarter campaign and we got 1000 dollars only. It looks like there are people who loves the game, but not many. The game is sold bad, so we decided to keep it as it is and we didn't plan any update.

The game has been greenlighted now. It's great. So maybe we will try to fix some bugs and maybe add some final screen...

all_zebest

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 10:43:09 am »
Thank you for your answer.
I just had an idea: if I could find a good designer who could do an magnificent illustration for free, would you consider integrating it into the game?
I renew my offer of a French translation for free too. Just for a game key or two.

Tovy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 07:33:17 pm »
Thanks for your offer! Maybe if the game is sold well on steam, we will add the other languages there. But I will try to add there some illustration there as soon as I will prepare the Steam version. We are a bit busy now due to Redneck Rampage, but I think I will start to work on the Steam version in 1-2 weeks.

If you have any idea about the game end illustration, let me know. I will hire the same designer as we had for the game art before.