Author Topic: NEW IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS!  (Read 3447 times)

bardenkk

• View Profile
NEW IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS!
« on: September 15, 2015, 05:34:40 am »
I would like to share some ideas on what I could imagine in this game for the future, hopefully reaching a DEV and make my dreams possible!

Class:

Paladin:
Unlockable once finishing in hard mode
+10 VIT
-5% SPEED
Charging attack (you know, when you are gonna dash attack) + Evade = Kinda like shield charge attack (since there is no shields just like a normal dash o another animation): This will have a 50% possibility to stun enemies and 100% to break shields.
+5 HP when entering new room
Additional Challenges for paladin class:
Templarian Paladin: After successfully stunning 7 with Shield charge at once
Reward: x2 stun time

Thief:
Unlockable once finishing in hard mode
-20 VIT
+15% SPEED
When attacking normally this class will have 15%( or could be more) chance of stealing 1 coin or 1 food, this would only work one time per enemy or could be 2 times.
Additional Challenges for thief class:
The gray wolf (tribute to oblivions' "The gray wolf"): Steal from 200 enemies.
Reward: 10% chance of stealing on hit.

Additional level or Room!
Alien Mothership!

This could include a new item, like a light saber that causes burning on enemies or even poisoning. New alien mobs. Or a boss, it could even be inspired on motherbrain from metroid.

boovie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: NEW IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 10:35:36 pm »
Thanks for the suggestions, I saw you thread on steam forums. We are considering adding new class with shield (it is also possible we will make the shield an item which can be found in the levels, we haven't decided yet). Extra level is also possible. Right now we are focusing on fixing bugs and then we want to add new items and events to the game before adding new features or classes.

Nano

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 04:55:49 am »
I think this game would be much better if the character's progress might be saved , it would certainly be something that I would spend too much time playing like a Diablo , the game is very good, but it does not save progress , I felt horrible and has stopped play with my brother

boovie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 01:15:23 pm »
I think this game would be much better if the character's progress might be saved , it would certainly be something that I would spend too much time playing like a Diablo , the game is very good, but it does not save progress , I felt horrible and has stopped play with my brother
The progress of your character is saved (challenges, unlocked rewards, classes). What is not saved is progress of the current run, the game features perma-death like most of the "rogue-like" games so if your hero dies, your run ends. You can play casual mode, which has checkpoints on the beginning of each level. Also note that during a run, you can quit and continue the run later on from the place where you quit.

artain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 04:57:46 pm »
I'd like to see it on PS4   :)

mikasaackerman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2015, 10:45:11 am »
You should add the ability to mod your game

and add more classes that are harder to get but are alot more powerful like you could reference attack on titan and make a scout class
its abilities could be instant kill if attack from behind and evade key makes you swing across the room

its health would be 80-90
and its beginner weapon could be the swords they use in the anime/manga

or a class referencing death note called the shinigami class

its health would be 40-50
but it flies across gaps and can escape any room but uses a whole bar of mana and leaves fatigue for 1 min

or the hobbit class
its health would be 70-75
it can walk over spikes but has very short reach and is to weak to carry body armor

a new class could be a titan (search up images online for reference to real thing) it health would be 100-110 and your damage is increased but you can only use your fists and you cannot buy stuff because the shop goblin is to scared and you can pick up weapons but you have to get really close to hit an enemy with your fists

new aesthetic skins could be suicidal maniac (reference to attack on titan (it looks like the main character Eren))

mikasa who looks like mikasa from attack on titan

Eren titan form name is self explanatory

Ryuk (reference to death note)

add a new world called the light realm where everything is dark and run down enimies get a 50% damage boost heroes get 24% health boost

p.s.if you havent seen attack on titan go on netflix or search it up online and watch it and when is the next big update due
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 12:26:33 pm by mikasaackerman »