Author Topic: Jets'n'Guns - patches (LGP)  (Read 1828 times)

gbudny

• View Profile
Jets'n'Guns - patches (LGP)
« on: August 02, 2016, 05:20:36 pm »
Hi 

Do you know from which website can I download these patches:

jets-1.222-1.222.1-x86.run
jets-1.222.1-1.222.2-x86.run

Tovy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Jets'n'Guns - patches (LGP)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 05:49:21 pm »
I'm sorry, but we don't support LGP version. LGP are cheaters! They must not sell the game. We tried to contacted them many times, but they have never answered. If you want the Linux version, I recommend our official Steam one.

gbudny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 04:44:57 pm »
I have to admit that I did not expect this kind of answer

First of all, I am just a person who bought the game that was ported by your company and published by LGP that you chose as a publisher many years ago.

I do not work for LGP, and I was not aware that they did not want to answer your emails.
However, I do not want to know anything about your problems with LGP or other company.

I do not want to feel responsible for it because I did not make any decisions.

I should point out that on your website you did not publish any information that users should not buy the box version of Jets'n'Guns for Linux

On the other hand, I am a person who spent some euros on the disc with your game, and on the box, the CD, the manual there is a name of your company.

I was planning to buy Jets'n'Guns Gold from Steam, but first I wanted to buy the box version because I like to collect classics games for Linux.

Now, it is not very encouraging to purchase this game from your company, but I will buy it today.

I bought one game ported to Linux by your company, and you refused to send me patches for it.

I feel like a scapegoat who paid for the product that you created for LGP (not me), and now, you want to deliberately ignore my issue.

I did not ask about new patches for the box version of Jets'n'Guns, but I asked old patches that you probably created for LGP.

What is so special in these two files that now nobody can not have them?

EDIT: I bought this game on Steam today.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 06:18:24 pm by gbudny »

Tovy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 02:49:44 pm »
Hello gbudny,

I'm sorry, it was nothing against you. I just vented our problem with LGP. LGP is one of the companies that sell our game without permission.

We don't own these patches. I had not known about them (until you wrote about them). They are probably created by LGP. We have no control over this.

If you bought our game on Steam, feel free to contact me (use our support form). We will send you some bonus to compensate for the problems.

Pavel T..