Author Topic: Rampage Knights Challenge! NO Weapon Upgrades and NO Potions  (Read 1975 times)

Miso

• View Profile
Rampage Knights Challenge! NO Weapon Upgrades and NO Potions
« on: December 12, 2015, 03:34:41 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyc-V5P1ah4

[warning; video contains language]

Let me firstly start off by introducing myself. My name is Alex, online persona Miso. I've been playing Rampage Knights pretty much since the beginning of its release, thanks to my friend Derrick, online persona Jamb.

After both of us completed all achievements, Jamb had decided to try and make our own custom runs. First thought was to do a no potions run on Insane difficulty. Then we thought maybe a no weapon upgrade. Eventually, we decided, "why not both?" Thus the purpose of this post.

Now before you get disappointed, no; we have not achieved this yet. Not really close either. The video attached is our first recorded attempt, which we got up to the first boss, and this was the furthest we have gotten so far. We do plan on trying to get this accomplished, however. Maybe we will do a No Weapon Upgrade on Insane separately along with a No Potions on Insane.

Anyways, this is our attempt in a co-op run with no weapon upgrades and no potions on insane difficulty, with live commentary. Hope you enjoy it.

If you're looking forward to seeing a completed version of this run, I suggest subscribing to the YouTube account. Otherwise, I'm sure I'll be posting it on here and on the Rake In Grass forums.

NOTE: My personal favorite part of the run is at 14:13 in the video. I hope you will laugh just as much as I did.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 03:41:12 am by Miso »

Arukaizer

• View Profile
Re: Rampage Knights Challenge! NO Weapon Upgrades and NO Potions
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 10:03:29 pm »
This game is so addictive! Too bad it's really short. I'm at my 3 hours of gameplay and I'm almost finishing it on hard with no deaths.

There are more classes for me to try(already finished it with 3 classes), but I think there should be waaaay more classes! This game is so good and deserves more updates with content.

I'm not creative right now, but I miss some punching class like a monk, and/or some class holy as some sort of paladin, though they must have some unique skills for their classes. Rake In Grass are way more creative guys, so they can think better than me.

I didn't finish the whole game but I feel sad for thinking I'll finish it very soon, as it seems.

Regards.

Septer

• View Profile
Re: Rampage Knights Challenge! NO Weapon Upgrades and NO Potions
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 07:59:43 am »
This game is so addictive! Too bad it's really short. I'm at my 3 hours of gameplay and I'm almost finishing it on hard with no deaths.

There are more classes for me to try(already finished it with 3 classes), but I think there should be waaaay more classes! I think https://skinnyexpress.com/phen375-review-and-results the Phen375 is better. This game is so good and deserves more updates with content.

I'm not creative right now, but I miss some punching class like a monk, and/or some class holy as some sort of paladin, though they must have some unique skills for their classes. Rake In Grass are way more creative guys, so they can think better than me.

I didn't finish the whole game but I feel sad for thinking I'll finish it very soon, as it seems.

Regards.

True, it's a shame when you find something so good to play but it ends up being so short. I wish there was a Rampage Knights 2 or an extended version.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 04:05:36 pm by Septer »