Author Topic: Jets'n'Guns 2  (Read 75360 times)

Vemp

• View Profile
Re: Jets'n'Guns 2
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2014, 09:16:25 pm »
How about this as a positive feedback;

I'm 37, you can imagine how many games I've played or seen in this time.
JnG is among best if not THE best game of the genre.
The whole package was just great, game, graphics, sound and music.

I have only 3 words to say to all of you: Death from above!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZJuXM0tGFk

ButterTheBreadWithButter

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2014, 04:14:36 am »
Hey guys, I found this on the internet and wanted to ask if it has something to do with JnG 2.
Some of them look like exact copies of JnG 1 guns, and I was wondering if it's concept art for the sequel or anything like that.

undead

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2014, 03:02:11 pm »
Nope, these weapon pictures have nothing to do with us, but they sure look nice :).

Folgora

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2014, 11:44:23 am »
JnG doesn't need a 3D engine, or at least not a first person 3D one, I think it would be nice to have 3D models but still a side scroller, though I don't think that should be a priority.

What JnG2 would really need is a whole lot more ships, a whole lot more weapons, a whole lot more weapon types, something of a bestiary where you can learn about enemy types and what they're resistant to, a whole lot more enemies, a whole lot more level, and of course, a lot more Machinae Supremacy ;D

powercozmic

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2014, 11:39:46 am »
Jets N Guns was so unique it blew everyone's sox off. And that soundtrack by MaSu is amazing. I still listen to it. I pray everyday that JnG2 will be on your minds, devs! Kickstart it and I WILL effing support it!

Ultima

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2014, 04:04:17 pm »
So why just not to make new Jets'n'Guns on that old engine? I suppose it can be modified easily. And 60% downvotes isn't a problem at all. You can only make a beta with 2 or 3 levels and send it. Hah, I think the results won't be so bad) Finally you can use some ideas (and may be textures) from Planetary Annihilation. This game is becoming more popular day after day.  ;)

Elijah Klein

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2015, 08:59:43 pm »
My personal opinion is,that the game SHOULD be 3D with upper back view.Also you should make weak and strong points for enemies and make alot more enemies and levels.Now THAT would be awesome indeed!

traum

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2015, 07:19:08 pm »
When you will start the campaign on Kickstarter to raise funds for JG2? Then money has already become cheaper.

Matěj Kroužil

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2017, 09:02:30 pm »
Hello everyone.
I hope everyone on the development team will do great job on this project...
I cant wait to play the game.

BUT no rush, take your time guys.

I count on ya all  ;)

Matěj Kroužil

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2017, 09:13:02 pm »
"Mister Perfect" needs to return in the sequel in form of Mister UNperfect.
Filled with hate and revenge on us "Player" to turn everything worse so he can be more perfect that anyone in the whole galaxy.

I think... Mister UNperfect could look like a cyborg with limbs replace by silver robotic parts with half of his head being fully robotic like terminator with glowing red eye.

I mean that could be really cool :D

Matěj Kroužil

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2017, 09:15:30 pm »
Hey guys, I found this on the internet and wanted to ask if it has something to do with JnG 2.
Some of them look like exact copies of JnG 1 guns, and I was wondering if it's concept art for the sequel or anything like that.

AHHH... all the familiar faces. I mostly love the Daisycutter MK.II ITS SUCH A GOOD WEAPON!!!

karmeck

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2017, 07:37:10 pm »
They posted a new image on twitter. Looks grate.

RakeSteve

• View Profile
    • MMN
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2017, 03:21:15 pm »
Hey so how's the development process going? Is there any chance to get some more info here, on the forum? Thanks
“And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.”
― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being A Wallflower

undead

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2017, 09:20:10 pm »
We don't use the forum much to be honest. Right now we are very busy with the development (that's the reason for long silence), but when we have any news we usually post them on Twitter and Facebook.

COMET RAIN

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2017, 02:13:26 am »
Some Ideas for JnG 2

I don't mind if it's 2D or 3D.
Maybe u can mix it up and have one 3D level just for the fun, you could blend it in with the storyline. Maybe a black and white level and a pixelated level stuff like that.

You can continue with the old story or make a new story, or make a new story that meets up with the old storyline. Or a new hero that meets up with the old bountyhunter.

-Achievements they are always good to have, for after you have completed the game u can focus on the achievements.
-Atleast the same amount of weapons and upgradables and jets.
-Music Machinae Supremacy or something equally
-Side Stories.
-Storyline how about he goes through all these kinds of wormholes and each time the main player gets in different dimensions, dinosaurs, wild west, medievel, chinese dynasty, egyptian pharao, lost city, jungle monsters etc.

For the story maybe something like this:
We start off with a comic about this kid growing up always wanted to know whats beyond the stars and the planets and whats beyond space. He works as a mechanical guy till one day his planet gets attacked... Maybe a storyline that goes about this kid.
Or maybe his father was kidnapped by some aliens or he was a astronout that got missed, and eventually for the twist he is the one that planned the attack on earth.

-Maps make them change alot like undersea, to jungle to city, surface of the sun etc.
-Interface (for the menu or startscreen) a map with all these planets or wormholes that take you to different eras. Example on one planet u continue the main story, and other planets/stars u can do side missions.

These are just some ideas nothing serious.