Author Topic: Humans Must Answer  (Read 4402 times)

AnEyee

• View Profile
Humans Must Answer
« on: March 21, 2013, 02:41:15 pm »
As fan of the side-scrolling shoot 'em up games, I saw that game before days on Kickstarter and I though to try the demo version launched before days, because the game is under development.

I have tried it and I can say that it looks cool.

It's close to the Jets'N'Guns, because it's plot is similiar.

You have a space ship with that you can complete various levels and that you can customize exactly like in Jets'N'Guns with weapons, devices and other stuff.

The game's developer is Sumom Games, new studio based in Ukraine, Russia, formed by ex-S.T.A.L.K.E.R veterans worked previously in GSC Game World (the creators of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R franchise, Cossacks...).

Here's the game's Kickstarter page and the developer's official website from where you can download the demo to try the game.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 02:46:21 pm by AnEyee »

boovie

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Humans Must Answer
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 05:39:30 pm »
Yeah, the game looks nice, I also noticed it on some web few days ago.

MrPhalanx

• View Profile
Re: Humans Must Answer
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 09:53:00 pm »
I knew this game about a half year ago, but i have doubts with this game. 1. the game looks very good, some excellent graphics, really nice animations, but the story is another thing. Ok, in jets'n'guns the story are crazy to, but fighting with space chickens ? Are you kidding me? 2. You can only play one ship, the Golden Eagle, but nothing else. 3. Weapons: There are some good weapons, but the ship cannot carry more than 2 or 3 weapons simoultaneously. Thats nothing compared the JNG Atomic Emu's 10 weapon capacity (5 front, 2 Back, 2 missiles, 1 one bomb).
Of course i don't want to underestimate this game, but if this continues this game, this will produce an only above average shooter, not an excellent one, like JNG or Tyrian 2000. Not even Söldner X and Söldner X2.