Author Topic: Larva Mortus achievement hassle  (Read 76 times)

profounduser

• View Profile
Larva Mortus achievement hassle
« on: September 12, 2017, 06:35:53 pm »
Yeah, hi. So after beating the game comes the achievement whoring, amirite? For some misguided judgment to code the item drops to be completely RNG favored and having the player come across hundreds - check that, thousands of dupes after dupes, I believe it's safe to say you fucking failed. As great as the game was, this ridiculous piece of coding artistry breaks whatever I considered 'fun' in the game.

To keep my rant in check, in order and pleasantly short; patch the game so RNG favors items that have not dropped OR give the reqs for the achievements to pop so the user can "cheat" the achievement by editing savefiles with a neat usage of console commands (yeah, give those commands too) OR end your lineage for destroying a beautiful piece of casual gaming.

undead

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Larva Mortus achievement hassle
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 07:55:56 pm »
We are not updating the game anymore, sorry. But we tested the achievements and all seemed pretty doable. I remember there were one or two more complicated cases, but players eventually figured out some ways to farm them faster. Search through Steam discussions about the game. People were posting useful advises there about some achievements. It might help.